2/5/08

Here goes nothin...

Have you ever had an epiphany and wanted to blog about it but couldn't? Oh, not that you didn't have the writing ability. (No, we're all fabulous writers.) No, I'm talking about the inability to blog about something or someone because you might hurt someone's feelings, or worse wreck a friendship or marriage.

The fact is that many of us withhold the good stuff because we don't want to step on anybody's toes. When we began writing, admiring our own prose wasn't enough, so we shared them with our spouses, some friends, some family members...and so on.

Now we find ourselves limited on what we can say. That completely sucks.

So here I am. You may know me, you may not. This is where I'll go when I want to get it out. I plan on letting it all completely go.

Starting. Right. Now.

No comments: