2/8/08

In My Jeans, Out of My Way

My grandfather molested (my aunt)his daughter, and beat my father. His wife was crazy.
My other grandfather molested my aunt and my mother, and beat his son. His wife was crazy.

My mom was crazy. My father was an abusive child molester. Ever single adult in my life was incapable of being a role model.

That gene pool is my lot in life.

But that's not who I am, or what defines me. I'm not going to go ballistic on society and blame my parents for my misery.

When I hear of someone blaming their parents or up-bringing for their miserable lives it pisses me off.

I'm a good spouse and parent. I work hard, play fair, and get along well with others. I'm nobodies responsibility but my own. I vote, pay taxes, and will die like the rest of us will, alone.

I strive to be the best me. Gene pool be damned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, if this is who I think it is, perhaps you should try a blog called "Learning to see as it is."

1. You're not registered at any of your addresses, north or south.
2. Bankruptcy? Child? Taxed and other income? Interesting as not on any current report. Perhaps you have an identity you hide from the spouse you criticize? Or just an attention-seeking, revenue pumping poetic license to find more supporters to rally around what they don't know is BS.
3. Amazing how the IPs and GPS feeds always match...
4. The OB you said I do to makes way more than you do and Lehigh's finest first crush is losing his house...often has less to do with cash flow than cash management.
5. Like Polls? How many of you check your ATM blanance so frequentlly you've taken it to 10 below, 20 bucks at a time.


To thine ownself be true. To thine ownself dispense discipline. To thine own family don't bitch without helping. And don't expect to be asked to be let in if you're gonna describe all you see under a few feet from your actual location in life.

Hey, news flash, teams lose when you don't talk, and their owners get sued when they lie to the public - especially when seeking money only for the things for which they deny paying for or even knowing exist. Big hole between don't wanna and can't. Your father's a great man who kept his land as others lost theirs at auction or last it from the back of their ppen care. set it on fire and he has to remain paying premiums because of others' behavior.

Lastly, become you or admit you aren't YOU, for the COMMUNITY COLLEGE via Dr. Mich of the Mustard Se.rter

Mouth said...

Erm, nice!

I don't know you. My dad never had land. Community college? Dr Mich? LOL...don't know 'em.

You said it with conviction, tho, and I like that.